Monday, March 8, 2010

Census 2010

"Results from the 2010 Census will be used to help each community get
its fair share of government funds for highways, schools, health
facilities, and many other programs that you and your neighbors need."
[WARNING:] "Without a complete, accurate census, your community
may not receive its fair share."
Robert M. Groves, Director, U.S. Census Bureau, March 8, 2010.

The Census is for the purpose of "apportioning the House of
Representatives."
United States Constitution, Article 1, Section 2, Clause 3, Census Act of
1790.

Does anyone else see a difference?

2 comments:

  1. "Government funds" are those hot off the printing press that are backed by "the full faith and credit of the United States of America."
    also called fiat money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'The Census is for the purpose of "apportioning the House of Representatives."'

    I have yet to find anyone who made this statement. I have looked for years. I wish to discuss it with you.

    You may find one of my blogs interesting. It is about what you have discussed in this posting. All my blogs are read from bottom to top.

    http://art1sec2pp3.blogspot.com/

    It needs to be discussed. That is why it is pp instead of cl.

    It would be a good idea to delete this comment after reading. You may contact me through my profile. If you wish. If you do contact me, then lets keep it to the topic you have posted.

    ReplyDelete