Thursday, March 1, 2012

I Still Like Mike Huckabee!

1) I’d issue an Executive Order that grants Obamacare
waivers to all 50 states. I’d then go to the House and
Senate Republican leadership and ask them to submit
full repeal legislation.

2) I’d approve the Keystone Pipeline.

3) I’d ask the House and Senate to submit FairTax
legislation and guarantee a vote in both chambers within
100 days. There is no better way to unshackle our economy
then to pass the FairTax.

4) I’d ask Congress to submit and pass a Balanced Budget
amendment to the Constitution. I’d then promise to travel
to all 50 states to fight for its passage in each
legislature.

5) I’d hold a conference call with the four border
Governors with Mexico and ask them to submit a
comprehensive list within 24 hours of what they need to
secure their border and I would go a step further and
guarantee the federal government complete the job within
that time period.

No comments:

Post a Comment